A General Power of Attorney is a legal document that allows you to nominate one or more persons (attorneys) to manage your legal and financial affairs on your behalf, including buying or selling real estate, shares or other assets, operating your bank accounts, and spending money on your behalf.
You need to login or register a new account if you do not have one already.
How to get the most out of the wizard?
The Document Wizard has been designed to give you complete flexibility over what is included and excluded from your agreements. Why just choose a pre-built template, when you can create something perfect for your situation? If it’s a parenting plan or family law consent orders you’re drafting, or perhaps a services agreement, and you’re going to need to make several changes. Perhaps you’re entering business with others and there will be several rounds of amendments – just complete the document each time and then you can open the document for any changes. By following the Human Guide, you’ll be able to make smart decisions with full knowledge of what each clause means. To get the most out of the Wizard, we recommend that you:
- read the Human Guide before you start answering the questions
- have a go at creating your document and click complete
- read through your document and the Human Guide to ensure the document you created reflects what you were looking for
- if you want to make changes, open up the document again and make those changes
- provide the Word version of the document to your advisor via the upload function before the video call starts so they can amend your agreement and/or give you specific advice for your personal situation.
When your document is complete, you can then store the Word format of the document on your computer so that you can use it as your personal template for the business. You created it – why not make the most out of it – it’s that easy!