Property Settlement
Create a Document (ALL)

Given the laws change from State to State, ensure the State noted above is where you need the document prepared for. You can choose the type of field of law you need help with on the left or if you know what you want, just use the search bar.

Application for reduction of payment of divorce or decree of nullity - financial hardship

For approval for a fee reduction, you will need to show that your income, day-to-day living expenses, liabilities and assets are at such a level that payment of the full fee would cause you financial hardship. In considering your application the Cou...

OSR Precedent - Annexure - Identity Details

OSR Form - Application Form for the Queensland First Home Owners' Grant

By completing and lodging this form, you are declaring that you are eligible for the grant and will comply with your obligations. It is an offence to provide false or misleading information to the Commissioner to receive the grant. If you are unsure...

DNRM Form 1 – Transfer

The Department of Natural Resources and Mines in Queensland (DNRM) is the government authority which records ownership of property in Queensland. The format of DNRM forms must not be changed – all font must remain Arial and 10pt, so please do not cha...

Will with Testamentary Trust

Whether or not you have a partner or spouse at this point in your life, if you have any assets, even just a bank account and superannuation, you should have a Will in place so that someone can manage what you do have in the event that you pass away....

Select your state
Lord Mayor's Award 2019

Upgrade now for premium benefits which could save you thousands, especially for business owners! The Premium membership pays for itself with just one video advice session.