Governance & Risk
Create a Document (ALL)

Given the laws change from State to State, ensure the State noted above is where you need the document prepared for. You can choose the type of field of law you need help with on the left or if you know what you want, just use the search bar.

Convertible Note Certificate

The Convertible Note Certificate is used to provide evidence of a loan made by an investor to a company, where the loan amount will turn into shares in the company upon a certain event happening. For example, if the loan is not repaid by a certain d...

Company Resolution Register

A great way to keep a track of what resolutions have been passed by the company is to use a Company Resolutions Register. The Companies Resolution Register will provide a record of: Resolution Number Date Who made the Resolution Nature o...

Company Constitution (Pre-emptive, Drag Along, Classes)

A company can be managed internally either by its Constitution, by the Replaceable Rules in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), or a combination of both. The best way to understand a constitution is as a contract between each of the members; and betwee...

Capital Raising s708 Register

A great way to keep a track of what share applications have been received and the details of each is by using a s708 Register. This will help you to easily identify all of the critical information in one handy snapshot. To complete the s708 Registe...

Select your state
Lord Mayor's Award 2019

Upgrade now for premium benefits which could save you thousands, especially for business owners! The Premium membership pays for itself with just one video advice session.